Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Right Place

I will say the mantra..

the mantra that has kept me safe for so long.


Everything in it's right place...Yes, everything is in it's right place.


And if she is in my heart then she's suppose to be there...

Circling the rim of my blood cells,

floating in and out of my right and left aortas. She lives beneath my eyelids.

I can see her clearly in my mind..

Her eyelashes curled up,

her hair curled out,

her scent and very essence curled around me.

I would say her name but it has power and would shock me like a defibulator, jump starting my heart.

So instead I say my mantra, because it too has power and saying a thing can make it true..

Everything in it’s right place
Everything in it’s right place
Everything in it’s right place
Everything in it’s right place
Everything in it’s right place

Everything has got to be in it’s right place, because I love her and I know there is room.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome state to linger in! A space of time, in your life, where emotions confirm that everything is indeed in it’s right place. Most excellent!

    ReplyDelete